[OT] Windows Command Help

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 28 20:56:48 EDT 2005

In OS X, I can issue the shell command "launch" followed by a
document path and the system opens that document with the appropriate
app.

Is there an equivalent command/syntax for Windows? I tried "start"
but if I give it a document path, it opens a new command window but
doesn't do anything.

Thanks in advance for any help for the Windows-challenged.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"