Scripter's Scrapbook Chat

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jul 28 16:30:52 EDT 2005

On 7/28/05 3:04 PM, "Dan Shafer" <revdan at danshafer.com> wrote:

> I just got off a chat using Scripter's Scrapbook new chat capability.
> Hugh took ChatRev and did a complete rewrite and created a very
> usable UI for it. Makes a nice experience.
>
> This tool gets more and more valuable all the time for me. Today I
> found two scripts in it that answered questions I had on a current
> project. I was able to adapt those scripts and get stuff done in
> minutes that I had scheduled a couple of hours for.
>
> So now I'm going to have a more leisurely lunch than I would have
> been able to have. Thanks, Hugh!
>
> http://www.flexiblelearning.com
>
> (DISCLAIMER. I don't get anything whether you buy it or not. I'm not
> part of the company. I just think it's a cool and useful tool.)

One of the nice things I like about using the chat *in* Scripter's Scrapbook
(as opposed to the new 'plugin only' form) is that you can send entries
directly from one person to another. So if you and I were talking on a chat,
and you were having trouble with something that I had the answer to in my
scrapbook, I could just send you the entry directly.

Cool stuff...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/