Workaround request - textcolor property in a field in a group

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 17:20:37 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

Grasping at straws here, but maybe it'll awaken something in your brain:

Does the text of field "AA" contain CRs (which define lines), or does it
just look like multiple lines, 'soft' wrapping and and flowing without
having any CRs in it? If the latter, that would explain why you can't
select a chunk in line 2.

That's all I can see for the moment...

Phil Davis