Application on Task -Dan Shafer Book

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Jul 26 16:45:28 EDT 2005

Michael.....

As far as I know this code is fine and works correctly. I just ran it
again on 2.6.1 on OS X and it seems to behave correctly.

Why don't you email me the stack off-list (revdan at danshafer.com) and
I'll take a look and see if I can spot the problem.

What version of Rev are you using on what platform?