Shell "start" with value

Michael dweeble at wi.rr.com
Wed Jul 27 05:50:27 EDT 2005

Thanks for the reply,
Hey gave this a try, and tried some variations of it and still what I
get is, windows cannot find IPLoc , thinks its and executable.
I removed the location string and put the executable (setx.exe) in a
path folder. Should have just said the commmand I'm trying to run from
the command line is:
"setx IPLoc tIPadd -m"
IPLoc is just a descriptive word to represent the IP location and tIPadd
is the string with the captured ip address in it.
The environment result from runnng set at the cmd window would look:
IPLoc=192.168.1.1

Thanks
Michael