Burning Transparancy level into an Image

TJ Frame tjframe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:48:10 EDT 2005

Thanks Ken, actually I have already tried that code example and it
seems to be functionally equivalent to setting the blendlevel - either
way Rev still treats the image as having transparencey, and is
therefore slow.

The next best thing I have been able to do is to bring the source
image into an inv window, set its blend, then use your handy
exportscreen technique to grab the pixmapID of the inv window and set
the image imagepixmapID of the desired img to it.

Seems to work.. but still seems a bit kludgy

- TJ

PS: The tips on your site have been VERY helpful..