Unicode confusion

Brad Borch brad at activadesign.com
Tue Jul 26 11:27:47 EDT 2005

 > If you get text and set text always with unicodeText, maybe it will
 > work better for you.

Thanks, I've already done some work setting the unicodeText. Problem is,
that still doesn't force Rev to use the font I want to use. Bitstream
Vera has dozens of precomposed diacritical marks that don't occur with
the default unicode text that Windows uses (Arial I think). All I really
need to do is find a way to force Revolution to use that font in fields.
Unfortunately, in Windows it won't cooperate.