Rant Re Rev Documentation

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jul 25 17:43:16 EDT 2005

I just 'roll my own' print dialog boxes, which are cross-platform, have
built in high quality 'Print Preview' and can print selected page
ranges...so, IMO it's not a too 'glaring bug.'

Dan and I have talked about creating an 'advanced printing ebook' with a
library which would show how this is done.

-Chipp