3D?

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri Jul 22 16:35:38 EDT 2005

Based on the original request,

 > I am interested in 3D support within Revolution/DreamCard.
 > Nothing fancy, just the ability to plot points (variable
 > size and color spheres) on an X-Y-Z cartesian grid and
 > then rotate the grid around in different orientations.

I would build buttons of images of spheres for each point, sized to
the requirement, then positioned/layered according to the view point.

It would be a bit harder than the clock challenge, but not too much
based on what I have seen recently from this list.
In fact it would make a good challenge problem.
Might even find some application as a real cool ball clock in 3D.

Dennis