Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 25 15:26:41 EDT 2005

Back in early 2002, Geoff Canyon (who hasn't been seen around these
parts in a while) started a Rev Docs Wiki. He exported all the docs
to an XML format as I recall and populated the Wiki with them as
starting points. It was met with a resounding thud.

I'm sending Geoff a note to see if he's still got the original stuff
around (the site is dead) and whether he'd be willing to share that
as a starting point. I would be happy to step up to the plate and get
something like this kick-started and at least help lead the effort. I
can supply a hosting place for it. But I'm not sure this is an idea
whose time has yet come. Would it get lots of use and update? WOuld
RR support it in some meaningful ways?

On Jul 25, 2005, at 11:59 AM, Dennis Brown wrote:

> Tim,
>
> I have also posted in the past about the Docs merits and shortfalls
> and also suggested a wiki like you did.  A wiki would be great for
> fleshing out the docs in depth.

Dan Shafer, Revolution Consultant and Author
http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.revolutionpros.com, Click "My Stuff"