Rev won't paste

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Jul 22 14:18:19 EDT 2005

Hi

This one should be in any faq... ;)

Actually, if you just click on the menubar of the scripteditor or the
revmenubar
it will work again, it's just a focus problem.

Another "ever-working" shortcut is the insert-key (right of the
backspace)...
Shift-ins copies, ins pastes...

I heard rev is woring on some double-focals for it ;)

cheers
Xavier