stack exporter?

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Thu Jul 21 12:49:20 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a stack that needs to be translated into another language. There are
a good number of images in the stack that have text on them, so the images
will need to be replaced. I'm trying to streamline the process as much as
possible.

My thinking is to create a utility that would export all of the images to
files and create a text file (XML type, perhaps) that would contain loc,
height, width, name etc. type of information for the images.

I wonder if a utility such as this may already exist. Perhaps one that
exports all object data to XML that I could modify to meet my needs without
starting from scratch.
Anyone aware of a utility stack that may be helpful?

Thanks.
Leston