Invisible insertion point in field

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Jul 20 18:01:23 EDT 2005

> I have uploaded an experimental table field stack to my user space
> (user227), which uses work by and ideas from Chipp Walters, Sarah
> Reichelt and Scott Rossi.  It has an edit field that sits on top
> of a  worksheet/grid field. The problem is that although you can
> enter text in the edit field, the insertion point is invisible. Does
> anyone know why this might be?
The usual cause for this is that the field is overlapped by part of a
group. For some reason this makes the insertion point disappear. Try
moving your edit field or bringing it to the front and see if that
fixes it.

> As a side question, is there any reason why Rev should set the
> vscroll of this field to 4?
Would that be because of the margins? I haven't tested this, but try
setting the margins to 0 and then checking the vscroll.

HTH,
Sarah