GIF License - Resolved

Jim Bufalini yoursignup at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 20:08:27 EDT 2005

Everyone,

Just figured it out. A bad switch statement was causing my script to export
... as JPEG with a file extension of .gif :-(( This confused some
browsers/programs and not others. Those funny characters are what you see at
the beginning of a JEPG. So, the answer is, you don't need a license, just
better debugging and a text editor :-) And, yes it comes out of export as
GIF87a.

Jim