[Slightly OT] Ransomware as a Model for Rev Toolmaking?

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 18:51:18 EDT 2005

JB,
     I envision a registry where users request tools, products, even
projects. Investors can pledge, and eventually commit funds. Developers can bid on the
work.
     These can be Rev-involved (like a new debugger or menu builder), third
party (like a report maker or a chart maker), individual (an employee tracking
system for my office).
     End ownership could be retained by the investors, the developer,
Revolution, or open source   - as long as this is specified at the beginning of the
work.
     At this point I see all of the work as being Rev-related.
Paul Looney