probably really simple

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 19 11:59:04 EDT 2005

Hi Brad,

   put url( "binfile:" & the effective filename of this stack) into
tData
   if the platform = "MacOS" then
     put the fileType into tFileType
     set the fileType to "????ZIP "
   end if
   put compress(tData) into url("binfile:" & myFilePath & ".rev.gz")
   if the platform = "MacOS" then set the fileType to tFileType

Hope this helps :-)

Le 19 juil. 05 à 17:45, Brad Borch a écrit :

> I want to save out a compressed copy of the stack. How do I
> reference the stack as a file? I tried
>
> "put compress(URL "file:" & the effective filename of this stack)
> into url myFilePath"
>
> but that just saves the string.

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.