Problem with "Save As Standalone App"

Ban Nguyen bann at sunncomm.com
Tue Jul 19 11:41:47 EDT 2005

> Hello,
>

> I am having problem with "Save As Standalone App."
> I have a Rev file (about 400,000 KB) when I save it as standalone app
> (making an exe file).  It took a long time to finish.  The exe file
size
> is only 1,620 KB.  I could not open it.  I don't know what's wrong.
> Could someone help me with this?  Thank you

We don't have enough information. Do you get an error message? Did you
enter all the settings in the Standalone Application Settings (in the
File menu) before you did the build?

It took so long to finish.  I created a new folder to save it.  I opened
the folder.  It has two file myfile.rev(400,000 KB) and myfile.exe(1,650
KB).  I clicked on the myfile.exe.  It displayed an error: "cannot open
file myfile.exe, error message 0, 0"

Does anyone have any idea what's happening?

I tried to save a small application and I worked fine.  The only file
that I see after saving as standalone is .exe file (no .rev).  I don't
know if something wrong with the big file????

Please help

Thank you