use-revolution Digest, Vol 22, Issue 78

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 03:25:18 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Hold on a second here -- I hadn't throughly read all
these emails about pricing, and figured they were a
consequence of the runrev webstore country check.

But I do not recall offering Quartam Reports at $199
-- in fact, I checked my archives, and while prices
have dropped (Express was originally $149, and Pro was
$349 in November of last year) the Pro edition has
never gone below $249.

However, I have extended the introductory price from
three weeks after launch originally, to match the
offers at the RunRev webstore (August 25).

Runtime Revolution indeed has a special offer to get
Quartam Reports Pro for $199, but only if there is a
Revolution Enterprise in the mix.

New payment methods will be available later this week.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.
--
Quartam - Tools for Revolution