Looking for a consultant/mentor

peter andonian pandonian at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 17 00:36:56 EDT 2005

I am looking for an experienced Runrev developer who can help me
create an application to run my manufacturing business.  I would like
to do a good portion of the work myself, but am not fully adept with
runrev.  I do know hypercard quite well, so I do feel comfortable
with transcript.  I need to have a multiuser setup, so someone who
knows MySQL would be ideal.  I am in the Seattle area and would
prefer someone local.  Please respond to my personal email,
pandonian at mindspring.com , if you are interested.  Our company
website is http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/