imageSource images don't refresh if binfile type?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jul 16 15:59:38 EDT 2005

Hi Jerry,

Sorry I wasn't around last night for a chat. I had the exact same
problem when building a 'skinnable' app, and for the life of me I
couldn't understand why explicitly setting the URL filepath of an image
wouldn't just 'update' it. As Scott recommends, I ended up setting it to
  "" then back to the image and it worked. Glad to see things worked out :-)

Remember, *always* butter your buffer (or is it buff your butter?)

-Chipp