App Browser Woes.....

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jul 15 03:28:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

Well whoever allowed this to go into a production product need their
brains testing! Sorry but that's the plain truth of the matter. Talk
about shooting yourself in the foot! At the VERY VERY VERY least it
should be a Preference that is defaulted to off, and the caption of
this pref should read "Do you want to save a small amount of refresh
time but totally confuse yourself and make RunRev look as if it has
been programmed by idiots"

Sorry for this Rant, and in general RunRev is a really cool tool and
I love using it, but I am really getting sick of stupid little IDE
bugs/features that cause me lots of wasted time.

Take for example this particular refresh problem, is there ANYONE on
this list that would want this functionality? Who in their right mind
would sacrifice an up to date list view for a split-seconds worth of
refresh time?

I was slighly upset when I thought it was a genuine bug that had
slipped in, now I know it was done deliberately I am FUMING!!!!! How
do I officially complain to RunRev about this?

Eric, If you do work out a patch Stack I would be really grateful if
you would send me a copy.

All the Best
Dave