[ANN][EN][FR] New Sophisticated Plugin from So Smart Software

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Jul 14 17:22:56 EDT 2005

Eric........

Happy Bastille Day!

I cannot seem to figure out where to get this new stack or how to
download it. I go to RevOnline and run the Tutorials Picker. I try to
save the stack but all save options are dimmed out on my menu. OK, so
I just ask your stack to list all the tutorials. There isn't one that
sounds like Resource Picker.

I go to your site. i still can't find anything that looks like
Resource Picker.

So what am I missing?

dan