maximizing the stack/card

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 17:31:09 EDT 2005

Richard:

An interesting point, and an interesting way to look at it.

When I develop using Delphi, there are moments when both the IDE and the
program are visible.  I switch between the two easily, and the program
can be full screen without a problem.

There may be a subtle distinction I'm not understanding in your point,
but my first thought is that, if screen real estate is the issue, the
two situations are more similar than dissimilar.

Jon