I need help with custom cursors

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Wed Jul 13 16:31:47 EDT 2005

Well, since no other ideas appear to be coming in, I'm wondering if
anyone out there has any custom cursors that work that you would be
willing to share.  I'm looking for an hourglass along with left,
right, up and down pointing fingers (much like they had/have in the
Myst games.  Anyone?

Thanks.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally