pause, rew and forwad an audio

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 11 22:01:54 EDT 2005

Assuming you are using a QuickTime Player object to do this work, you
can use the following properties to control pause and loudness:

set the playLoudness of player "foo" to 0
set the paused of player "foo" to true (and false to un-pause)

However, Rev does not include any commands to place the playback head
where you want it. Trevor DeVore of Mango Multimedia, who hangs out
here, wrote an external for Rev to provide better interaction with QT
movies but a quick perusal of the version I have doesn't include
implementation of rewind or fast forward (i.e., frame-specific
positioning) as far as I can tell.

Dan