different UI approach

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jul 11 01:14:49 EDT 2005

Exactly!

Okay, so, I am a Mac bigot of sorts, and, so, when I see PC laptop users
with perfectly usable trackpads packing along external mice, I think,
WT*???

I mean, I'm pretty certain that their PC trackpads are equipped with the
requisite left and right mouse buttons, right?  And, sometimes, even the
scrolling thingy??

You never need a bigger table with a stationary mouse...

And, hey, even fingers need exercise, don't they? @;-)

Judy