Remotes - the new, exciting alternative to Externals.

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 9 23:02:01 EDT 2005

On 7/9/05 5:51 PM, Alex Tweedly wrote:

> Glen Bojsza wrote:
>
>> This is what I think would make a great Rev Scripting Conference series.
>>

> I can't see it fitting in the Scripting Conference series. AFAIK, that's
> supposed to cover "introductory" material

Right, we're doing a beginner series right now. It is sort of a trial
run. If interest stays high, I'd like to do an intermediate series, and
maybe an advanced after that. We're talking a couple of years into the
future though, and that's too far away to really plan.

But I do jot down any suggestions I see on the list here. No promises,
but I'm keeping track. Meanwhile, the ChatRev idea sounds good if you
want to cover this sooner than 2007.

Still working on TimeWarpGadget...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com