recOnline Viewer

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Fri Jul 8 14:03:24 EDT 2005

David-

Friday, July 8, 2005, 7:49:58 AM, you wrote:

DB> Well that's what I was suggesting, an "Open App Browser on Launch"
DB> Checkbox would do it. Or maybe "Open App Browser when Opening Stack"
DB> would be better.

The App Browser remembers the last setting. If you had it open, it
opens the next time. If you had it closed, it stays closed. What's the
problem? I suppose having a checkbox by the menuItem would be a good
visual indicator, but I see having Yet Another Preference Setting as
being redundant here.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net