Mark by finding & mark cds where - again

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Fri Jul 8 11:37:34 EDT 2005

I was following the discussion earlier about "mark by finding" etc.
and I have a quick question. I have a pretty good search thing going
using custom properties, but I can't get it to work using "string."
For now I am using

mark cds where (the findIt of me) is among the words of the wdP of
this cd

and have also used the same but with "among the chars" but would
rather look for a string.  This has to do with commas and brackets
within the custom props. These custom props are in the uniEncode UTF8
format.  is this somehow the problem, or am i just getting the syntax
wrong when I use string instead of word or char?

Cheers,

Lars