Setting fonts

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Wed Jul 6 22:34:31 EDT 2005

I need to modify what I wrote before, quoted below.

The text after the special-font (Courier) lines _does_ get set to
whatever the new default or owner's font is -- UNLESS it (the lines
without a specified contains any text _style_ changes. A bit in bold,
or marked as a link, interrupts the transformation, and any text
after that is in the old, pre-change default font.

How should I get around this? I can imagine searching each card,
putting any special-format text into temporary variables, setting the
style of everything to Plain, changing the font, then
reformatting . . . a nightmare. At the moment, nothing better is
occurring to me.

Charles Hartman