I am back...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jul 5 19:02:31 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I am now back from RevConWest and my little trip to Hawaii. I finally
managed to migrate my files to the new laptop. So I am now able to
see and help with the list, something that was impossible with three
computers trying to manage the same mail account... irgh, IMAP is not
that cool thing when Tiger SmartFolders start war with Panther
Filters... geez.

If someone here tried to mail me in the last two weeks, please do it
again, I lost to much emails... sorry.

As for comming back, I updated the FTPCommander stack on RevOnline,
now it has a glossy interface and drag & drop support for both
droping local folder in the "local folder" field, this way is easier
to set the local folder, much cooler than using "answer folder" and
you can drop files on the remote file listing field too, the files
will be uploaded.

A simple ftp client, with source, be happy!

Cheers
andre