Button leaving behind droppings

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 5 08:30:55 EDT 2005

This is only in the IDE in 'work' mode. If you switch to the
pointer(versus selection arrow) there are no droppings.

Is it  a bug or an anomaly? There are many anomalies when working in
the 'work' part of the ide.

Tom

On Jul 5, 2005, at 5:46 AM, John Ridge wrote:

> Then Inspect the button, and select "default button" - now the button
> moves, but leaves behind "droppings" as it moves.
>
> Is there something else I ought to do to move a "default" button, or
> should I BZ this ?

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.9, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.6

Advanced Media Group
Eagle Works Art & Sculpture
Semantic Compaction Systems