Dreamcard Spell Check

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Fri Jul 1 16:56:17 EDT 2005

Doug,

Yup, don't waste your money.  I purchased a spelling checker program
that runs fine in Tiger, but is incompatible with DreamCard IDE.  I
have already BZ'd it.  I would really like to see the built-in
checker work in the IDE, I hate misspelling my comments.

Are you looking to spell check inside the IDE or are you looking for
your application script to spell check in text field inputs?

Dennis