Using libSMTP to send an e-mail

Timothy Due tim at leaf25.com
Fri Jul 1 03:02:23 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot Eric!

Tim.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Chatonet
  To: tim at leaf25.com ; How to use Revolution
  Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 3:48 PM
  Subject: Re: Using libSMTP to send an e-mail

  Hi Tim,

  http://dark.unitz.ca/~shaosean/pages/development.htm

  Le 1 juil. 05 à 03:45, <tim at leaf25.com> <tim at leaf25.com> a écrit :

    I'm trying to get to grips with using Shao Sean's libSMTP to send an e-mail.

    I've so far had limited success, in that I can send a message, but all of

    the TO,FROM,SUBJECT information is empty. Furthermore, the e-mails I have been

    sending must look dodgy because my ISP keeps blocking my account after I use

    libSMTP to send something!

    I've been reading that there's

    another library by Shao Sean to format the mail (libMail?), but I can't find

    it to download anywhere.

    So, I guess I'm wondering...

    1. Can I get the libMail library? If so, where? And if not....

    2. How do I format the data I send using libSMTP so that e-mail clients will

    understand it?

  Best Regards from Paris,

  Eric Chatonet.
  So Smart Software