Revolution Hypercard cellophane color

Scott Slaugh xslaugh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:38:30 EST 2005

Some time ago, I wanted to achieve the same effect.  I ended up having
to create a graphic that was colored only on top of the areas I wanted
colored, and transparent everywhere else.  It's not the best solution,
but it was the only way I could come up with to get about the same
effect.

Scott Slaugh