Of standalones, bundles and files

David Squance dsquance at elkvalley.net
Fri Jan 28 09:28:18 EST 2005

>>   And if I do this, is there a way to get the file inside the OS X
>> bundle?
> Yes, right-click (control-click) on the application and choose "Show
> Package Contents" from the popup menu.

Thanks for the replies.  I knew I'd seen something like that.  I tried
both option and command, but only think of control when on a windows
machine.  I'd looked through the archive, but didn't find what Joel
referred to or the above tip.  Thanks, too, to Richard for the tip on
turning off the property checking.  Not something I would have thought
of.
But it's helpful to know it's safe to take the easy route.  The
splashscreen stack hasn't changed for a long time, and the other is
tweaked regularly.
Dave