external trouble with missing getStatus();

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Jan 28 01:36:46 EST 2005

Andre,

In the past I've had to add a prefix file to define some things that
aren't always there depending on your system.
For example, if you look in the headers you'll see a lot of

#ifdef __stdc__

(or something like it)

If your system headers haven't defined it, the function prototypes may
not come out right (and come out missing).
Ditto for platform defines, I think- you may need to define MACOS or
some such thing.

Hope that helps you dig...

- Brian