What do most Rev developers do

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Thu Jan 27 12:28:11 EST 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 8:56 AM, Lynch, Jonathan wrote:

> What do you do?

Hi Jonathan,

I am a very old retired programmer that has been programming computers
since 1962.
I use RR for my own use now, mostly redoing old hypercard stacks that I
have written for various reasons
over the years.  I started out programming old main frame computers
(IBM 7000 series) using assembly
language and FORTRAN II.  Other languages used over the years include
BASIC, ALGOL,B, and C. as well
as scripting type languages for various operating systems like
IBSYS,BTM,EXEC8,UNIX,GCOS,VMS,VM
etc..  Anyone interested in any details of this can read all about it
at this URL:

http://home.houston.rr.com/thegefishers/exp.html

I started looking at RR in November of 2000 and bought a license for
v1.0 in July of 2001 when it was still
in beta.  It was a God send for me as it supplied all of the things
that I wished for using HyperCard.  Not
only that, but it allowed me to share my programs with my windows
friends and relatives.  I still have a lot
of HyperCard programs, utilities and games to convert, so I'm staying
busy and having fun.

Best regards and have fun,
Glenn

Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373
gfisher4 at houston.rr.com 	http://www.uh.edu/~fisher
http://home.houston.rr.com/thegefishers/
http://homepage.mac.com/gefisher