Cannot access Rev-Online (was RAD Challenge)

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Mon Jan 24 15:09:43 EST 2005

Kevin,

You are correct, I was contacted by Mark W., but so much time had passed
that I had forgotten. Anyway Mark had me to test a stack called LibAuth
which was unsuccessful at resolving this issue for me. I provided feedback
and then there was a long silence... <echo> silence... <echo> silence...
<echo> silence...

Heather wrote:
> We will also be happy to work with individuals
> to get access to these videos so yes, if you
> write to support with your problem we will try
> and find a solution that works for you.
I like Heather's clarification of the differences between "support" and
the "Bugzilla monitors" better. At least support will provide an
alternative short term solution.