RAD challenge, ii

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Sun Jan 23 10:46:33 EST 2005

On 23/1/05 12:37 am, "Andrew Meit" <meitnik at bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> Four tutorials, plenty of code and screenshots
>> that guide novice users to create each of these
>> apps... That would be a challenge.
>>
>> Who will learn quickly? Those novices starting RR? or Those starting
>> RB?
>>
> -- Amen!
> I notice that RB ships with full working examples of each nearly all
> key concepts in depth and breath and how-tos ... roughly 20mb! And that
> is free to download and learn from even for the trail versions. I often
> wish I could point newbies and wanna-owns the same for RR... I hope
> that can happen one day.

Can I draw your attention to the Learning Center, which is available in
revOnline each time you start the program.  We have 25 free videos that
introduce all the basic concepts, together with 25 PDF versions for those on
slower connections.  We also have 50 Sample Scripts, and 10 Sample Projects,
all fully documented.  All of this material is free with the trial version
within revOnline.

You can also access the video/PDF portions on our web site, at:

http://support.runrev.com/tutorials/

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools