group and ungroup

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Jan 23 09:51:18 EST 2005

Hi all.

I posted a stack on revonline  (programming section) in nijinsky user
space, this shows how to group a set of controls on one stack via a button
on another stack. THe background it set to true. So you can use this script
to group all controlls so they are visible on all cards of an app. However,
what happens if you want to edit the group. Well you simply use the
"ungroup script" on button "ungroup, edit your stack and then press "group"
again.

Simple but I'm sure it is useful for people.

cheers
bob