Not just Standalone problems

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 17 23:17:40 EST 2005

MisterX wrote:
> What I wrote was this quote from the docs:
>>
>>      A Revolution application quits automatically when all
>>      its windows are closed and all waiting messages have
>>      been handled (including messages sent with the send
>>      ...in time form of the send command).
 >
 > That was the snippet I needed! This one is for the faq

That's where I got it:

Docs -> FAQ -> filter by "quit" -> "How do I quit the application?"

 > Strange, never get eager to release I tell myself ;))

Anyone can release software, but releasing good software requires these
three steps:

1. Test everything you can yourself

2. Give it to as many others to test on as many different
    systems as possible

3. Repeat until all identified issues are resolved.

:)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation