Debugger causing problems.

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Jan 17 15:00:27 EST 2005

Alex,

Awhile ago, I ran into similar problems. Back when one *could* debug the
IDE, I was able to track the problem down to the breakpoints issue-- as
you rightly did.

Many moons ago, Richard shared one of this many stack script tips. I've
used it on every project since. He creates a stack level handler called
"stripAndShip" and executes it before saving and building a standalone.

If you insert:

set the breakpoints to empty

in your stripAndShip handler, you won't end up with those problems.

best,

Chipp