Debugger causing problems.
alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jan 17 10:40:32 CST 2005
>how do make your backup copies?
>I'll some votes for your bug! ;)
In real life, I use revAltArchive
In this particular case, because I knew it was going to be "destructive"
editing, hacking away big chunks of it until the stack worked. I simply
made a file copy before I started, then after each set of "delete"s.
When I came to submit the bugzilla entry, I was unsure whether to make
one combined report or two separate ones. I'm sure it's a single
underlying cause - but it has two very different symptoms. In the end, I
decided on a single bug report - which meant I had to use the relatively
complete version of the stack, rather than the one with most of the
controls and scripts removed.
I also tried removing the breakpoint - that stack now becomes my current
working version - and adding the breakpoint again, to verify that this
would also crash. That lends credence that it is a problem with the
breakpoint, not anything else that happened to be associated with it. So
from my working version, I can readily re-create the failure.
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.6.11 - Release Date: 12/01/2005
More information about the use-livecode