Mac add-on for PCs [OT?]

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Fri Jan 14 12:56:15 EST 2005

>> I'm sure others can think of other neat scenarios for this tiny (2 in X
>> 6.5 in X 6.5 in) box.
>
> Sitting here, surrounded by five Macs and a PC of varying ages and
> capabilities, I can't think of a single reason why I'd need one of
> those. But I *still* want one anyway. Please, somebody help me. Please...

You can put it in your pocket to protect it from parrots. Also, when you fly
over to the Runrev offices, it will be nice and easy to pack.

There :) You can rush out and buy one now with a clear conscience.

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~