Debugger causing problems.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jan 17 10:41:29 EST 2005

xbury.cs at clearstream.com wrote:

>Alex,
>
>Im the one who ran into that problem. The solution as suggested by
>Chipp was to enter the line
>
>  set the breakpoints to ""
><snip>

Ahh - thanks. I knew it sounded familiar - I just wish it had sounded
familiar when it was a problem, rather than waiting until it was solved
before my brain noticed the similarity.

>I didn't enter a bug since I can't reproduce it and even if you could Tuv
>usually returns it's a feature... or not a problem for him... ;

Fortunately, I kept copies at various points along the way - so I have a
stack which fails every time (for me) , as well as the version with only
this one change which works every time (for me). Bugzilla 2547 submitted.

-- Alex.