Rinaldi's fullFind equivalent for Revolution?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 12 15:55:56 EST 2005

On 1/12/05 2:00 PM, Tim MacKenzie wrote:

> I am a long-time Hypercard user and use Rinaldi's fullFind XFCN
> extensively. I am new to Revolution and would like to know if there is
> any equivalent function or command for Revolution?
> Thanks for any help.

Revolution supports all the same variations of the "find" command that
HyperCard has. You can also do everything that Rinaldi's FullFind does,
but you need to script it yourself. Because the Rev engine is so fast,
you won't see any slowdown. What functions of FullFind do you need to
duplicate? We can help you do it.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com