Placing different Images into same Image background object

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Jan 12 14:31:22 EST 2005

Grouped-background Text fields, by default have a their "sharedText"
property off. Without knowing the insid" of it, on the surface we have
a single object with a single ID in a stack serving as a container for
multiple data.

Can we make an single image perform similarly? I haven't found a way,
so I guess this is a feature request... is this on anyone else's wish
list?

: a single image object in a background such that on new-cloned cards
with the same placed background, that one image object could display  a
different externally referenced image- or be a container for imported
pixel data.

Using the field model, what is wanted is a single image object, one ID
only in the stack, whose "sharedBinaryPixelData," when part of a
background, is off.

Sivakatirswami