Help! My Rev Runtime Docs Have Died!

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jan 8 15:37:40 EST 2005

Gordon Webster wrote:

>Dear Revolutionaries
>
>After ignoring this problem and working with rev for a
>while, closing and saving a few stacks and reopening
>rev a few times, this problem eventually went away.
>
>Bizarre.
>
>Has anybody else had these probs with the doc window?

I had a similar, though much less serious, problem with the doc window.
For a while it would always "open" minimized - but clicking on it in the
Windows toolbar would open it up OK, so I figured I had accidentally set
some property to make it happen - and it fixed itself before I got round
to asking the list what I might have done.

-- Alex.