Unicode control pictures on OS X?

Michael D Mays michael.rr at mdmays.com
Sat Jan 8 10:28:39 EST 2005

I did have a big fld on the card with the handles off screen. But it
had to be under the field because even though I could still edit in the
fld.

Now when I try to replicate the conditions on a new stack, I can't get
the unicode chars which are visible in the fld to print. No matter
where/what layer the flds are???

Michael